- “personal information” is as defined in the Promotion of Access to Information Act No 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”)
- “this web site” means www.skyrove.com and all sub pages thereof excluding links to external sites
- “the web site owner” and “we” means Skyrove (Pty) Ltd
- “user” means any person accessing any part of the web site
Collection of personal data
- We collect only what is necessary and use it only for the purpose for which it is required.
- We will neither sell your personal information to anyone, nor will we give it to them for nothing. We will not attempt to obtain your permission to do so by deceptive means.
- Nothing short of a court order will cause such a release.
- If we do not need it anymore, we will delete any personal information held.
- We neither store nor retain any credit card information.
Collection of anonymous data
- In order to provide the best possible and most relevant service, we may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this web site to collect statistics.
- Cookies allow us to tailor advertising and other services to your displayed preferences. We may use third party cookies from an adserver for this purpose.
- Cookies by themselves may not be used to personally identify users but will be used to compile anonymised statistics relating to use of services offered or to provide us with feedback on the performance of this web site.
- If you do not wish cookies to be employed it is possible to alter the manner in which your browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this web site may not be available.
Access to personal data
- If you believe that your personal data which we may have is outdated or incorrect please ask us to correct– please use our contact page. Please provide us with all the information we need to make the correction.
- 1.You can also request access to any relevant personal data held by the web site owner as laid out in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) and where such access is necessary for you to exercise and/or protect any of your rights. We think that it will probably be simpler for you to just send us an e-mail asking for the information you need.
Links to other web sites
- While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this site, we may not be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of the web site owner or any third party.
- This is a child-friendly web site: the privacy and well-being of children is dear to us and will be protected.
Date of Last Review: December 2009